Wednesday, May 12, 2010

LOST

I'm sad to say that I do not know when it was my camera went missing (NOT the nice one). It isn't that I haven't been taking pics of DT, my head has just been a blur lately and I can't differentiate days from others. Anyway, I've hunted high and low and... to no avail. I am certain it will turn up, but for now, God knows where it lies. :(
ALSO lost, are many many pictures taken of DT. My computer crashed before TDD's hiatus and hundreds of pictures in several albums were lost forever. Among the missing are DT's first birthday, zoo pics, apple picking, pumpkin patching...
So now I'm hooked up to an external hard drive and back in business of photodocumenting DT's every everything. I kindly ask (beg, plead, beseech... ) that anyone reading this with any priceless and irreplaceable pictures of my Boogie please send them my way. Of particular importance, I would love photos of DT's birthday party. These were the saddest I've lost. :(

And PLEASE keep an eye out for my camera! :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So sorry you lost your camera. It will probably turn up.

jiyoshin242 said...

This is amazing news. so.. impressive
series of "I have already come."
series 9 : Ihavealreadycome

Renæ~Nicole said...

Hey I like your blog! You should mine out www.marienicole9.blogspot.com thanks!!