Monday, May 3, 2010

Don't Call It A Comeback

Okay, call off the search party; we are alive. So much has gone on in the past couple of months, and we've been working on sorting things out.
We are sad to report that Daniel and I are officially separated and on our way to divorce. I keep retyping sentences to explain or talk about the circumstances, but I suppose it's meant to be a private matter because no words seem appropriate. I will say that we are attempting to be civil about it, and for now, that will have to do. I don't want anyone thinking that they have to stay away from Dan, me, or DT because you are on the "other side". If you're reading this blog entry, then you're on Dane's side. We want you in his life.

So thanks for allowing us the time and space to grieve and heal. Continue to watch the blog because we've returned. But don't call it a comeback. :)

1 comment:

HappyMom said...

You've been missed.
We're thinking about you guys & wishing you well.